Fire & Life Safety
Capitol Electric's Fire & Life Safety Department provides full
service design and installation of Fire Alarm, Emergency Evacuation
Alarm, and ADA Area of Rescue Assistance systems to meet your commercial
and light industrial needs. With a talented in-house design team,
we can create your system from the ground up. We work with local building
and fire jurisdictions to ensure high quality installations which
meet local and national code requirements.
- Factory certified to install and
maintain a variety of systems by various manufacturers.
- We have enjoyed successfully partnerships
installing systems designed and supplied by other vendors and
manufacturers including EST, Simplex, Notifier, Fire-Lite, and
- Design, submittals, final acceptance
testing and documentation, and customer training.
- Qualifications: Licensed journeyman
electricians and technicians, NICET certified technicians and
- Elevator recall, HVAC control,
sprinkler system monitoring.
- System maintenance and inspection.
- All area of rescue assistance systems
are designed and installed to comply with ADA requirements and
to meet local codes.
For more information or to discuss
a project, please contact Dan Wilson.